Is that Me? the tinkerings of an Old Grandma heh-heh

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I know it's mis-spelled...

but I Like that spelling.
_____________________

yawn, stretch, sit up straight.
_____________________

ok! it's been several years since I've blogged. JournalKeeping is a better phrasing for me...

Where to start? Complaints? Failings? Achievements? Introspection? And what purpose this journalKeeping? Perhaps in beginning as a simple diary, the rest will happen in its own time, without this self-conscious hesitation.

Today, I write through the awkwardness of a New Date; a what-else-to-say visit with an antique auntie. Like when you know a Secret and find yourself thrown together with object of saidSecret... that sense of carefulness and distraction.

So..

Dear Diary - began my day at 2am. Fell asleep too early last night. 8:30-ish, or so. That's ok, though, as I enjoy the dark hours of early morning. Coffee, the paper's sudoku puzzle, updating my planner. Quiet things in the quiet hours. Also used that time to prepare the new dollies and toys I bought at walmart for the grGirls. They are growing up and our toys for them have become baby-ish. Am planning on a peaceful afternoon. Later I'll put together the eBay Listings for Chelle.

From my Planner:

1. Jack and Jill (and grGirls!!!) today for Brunch.
oops! xld - they got busy. Next week? Can't wait.
2. Xerox Moore Genealogy for onLine researcher.
Done! Will drop into tomorrow's mail
3. Laundry
(somehow I never get to write, "Done!" after that one.
4. Write up husband's billOfSale for Craigslist purchase
Done!
5. Photos and write-ups and postings on eBay!!!

alrightyThen - that's a start. In no time, this will flow.

fairey

___________________________________________
all comments always welcome - that's what it's all about, right?

No comments: